It has come to our attention that the FAA plans to produce a webinar series on how to apply for operational waivers. We believe this is a great opportunity for commercial pilots and companies. If you would like to learn more about this webinar, please review the information below.
Please join FAA Safety Inspector Kevin Morris and our team of experts on June 5th for a LIVE webinar on drone waivers. This is the first in a series of FREE webinars about the most requested Part 107 waivers under the FAA’s Small UAS Rule. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and talk to FAA experts.
|Tuesday, June 5||1 P.M. ET||Where is my waiver?|
|Tuesday, June 19||1 P.M. ET||Risky Business|
|Tuesday, July 10||1 P.M. ET||Just the Facts|
|Tuesday, July 24||1 P.M. ET||The Dark Night Part 1|
|Thursday, July 26||1 P.M. ET||The Dark Night Part 1|
|Tuesday, August 7||1 P.M. ET||The Good, The Bad, The Ugly|
|Tuesday, August 21||1 P.M. ET||Beyond Visual Line of Sight|
|Tuesday, September 4||1 P.M. ET||Operating Limitations: Altitude|
|Tuesday, September 18||1 P.M. ET||Operations over people|
The FAA’s experts will address:
- the waiver application process;
- when to apply for a waiver and which provisions of the Small UAS Rule, Part 107 are subject to waiver;
- how to avoid the common mistakes that lead to a denial of your application; and
- Risk management, hazard recognition, as well as risk analysis and assessment.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited to the first 1000 registrants.
- The webinars are hosted in audio and visual format via AdobeConnect.
- Please download the AdobeConnect smartphone/tablet app or use the link provided in your registration confirmation email.
- We encourage you to read the Adobe Connect How-To guide ahead of the webinar.
- Audio transcripts of the webinars will be posted after each event.
Questions about airspace authorizations? Contact [email protected] or email @FAANews #DroneQuestion.